Please come and visit our impressive training centre. Suzie Howe will be on hand at all open days/evenings to answer any questions you may have regarding our courses
This will give you an chance to meet the principal SUZIE HOWE
- See the centre and where you will train
- Discuss the course or courses you are interested in
- Find out what the difference between training at a private college or Further Education College
- Find out exactly what you will be learning on the course of your choice.
- Book your place on the day of your visit and receive 5% of course.
- Discuss assignment and case study requirements- see samples of work required
- Arrange to talk to students who have studied with us
- Try some of the products you will be using
- We have a instalment scheme for certain courses- discuss with Centre
- Discount on booking more than one course
- Arrange a workshop date- try before you buy £25 for half a day, learning some of the skills you will learn on main course. Fee refunded when booking on course.
Next open evenings:
Tuesday 23rd February 2016 6 till 8pm CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
Wednesday 10th March 2016 6pm till 8pm
Talk on ‘A career in Holistic therapies or Beauty Therapy’
Wednesday 30th March 2016 from 6.30pm till 8pm
Talk on ‘A career as a Sports Massage Therapist’
8 till 9pm
To book a place for the open day or evening please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, telephone us on either 01934 877700 or 07956 371542.